Saturday, January 03, 2009

When they're gone..

Yesterday was our last day of tour. We went to a strawberry farm, cherry farm, lavender farm, and some seaside place. The strawberry farm was quite fun as we got to pick our own strawberries from the field. It was fun to be able to experience such things. It rained pretty heavily though so we had to run to shelter. At the cherry farm, we only managed to buy some cherries. The lavender farm was pretty fun too. There was some hedge maze there and we had to walk around. Basically that's all that happened yesterday.

There was no tour today. Went to Queen Victoria Market in the morning. So much to buy from there. I got lots of macadamia nuts for my dorm just in case I want to eat. The food court there was pretty good there. The food court there is so different from Singapore's. Went to Adidas at the city after that and got a few stuff. Yea, went back to the hotel to pack my stuff up and shifted my luggage all this to my dorm.

Went for dinner yesterday and today at Lygon Street. It's seriously like Diagon Alley. You know the one from Harry Potter? It really has the Diagon Alley feel to it. The place serves really really good Italian food.

Anyway, my family is leaving tomorrow morning. I can really feel the lonliness catching up to me. It's seriously quite saddening for me. The magical thing is that whenever I turn to Jesus, everything just seem to go so far away and the moment I look back at what I'm facing I just seem to sink so fast.. As if leaving my friends wasn't hard enough now I have to leave my family. The cool thing is that we're like all connected through God which is so cool. It's like we have the same father and there's internet nowadays so it's pretty good.

This is gonna be a different year...

11:35pm

No comments: