Thursday, January 22, 2009

Broken hearts parade

Life's gotten much busier for me in the sense that I've alot to study since there's this 1 year gap between science and I due to the 1 year I spent in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. I won't classify the time spent there as wasted time and in fact it was a really great time of making new friends and experiencing the 'outside' world.

I finally caught up with Physics and Chemistry, in fact I'm starting to look forward to each lesson. Did I mention, my latest Chemistry test got 27/30. Amazing how abundant God's grace is, I started barely knowing anything and somehow by His grace I've managed to grasp so many concepts.

Still thinking if I should be joining soccer over here. It's like 3 times a week and I'm happy making the 3rd league team just so I can play. 1 of the main factors causing me not to join is the amount time I have to commit. I'm utterly exhausted today, went to check out what soccer training would be like and it was pretty fun.

Pizza for dinner after that and here I am after 2 hours of chores. Gotta go sleep now, my internet just crashed and my MSN can't log on so some conversations got cut short! Sorry! Oh yea, this few day has been packed with inconveniences here and there which makes my day even worse.

No comments: