Saturday, January 24, 2009

Down

Damn, my contact lenses is either flushed down the sink or stuck behind my eye. My gosh, it's so crappy. The thing is it's like my eyes aren't feeling irritated but there's this feeling in my head that it's stuck there. Whatever, if it's stuck in my eyes I hope it comes out soon so I can get it back if not it's literally 100 bucks flushed down the sink..

Anyway, today we played soccer at Princes Park. It was fun, but it could have been better.. Ok, my blog seriously needs more photos and I'll try to upload it if possible. Dinner after that was so so. Had Gloria Jeans and we just sat there and talked. Joel and Bill joined us today.

Today I said the word 'Fuck' about 10 times. Damn! Sometimes I really feel like the Pharisees.. I'll stop here now, got some stuff to clear up.

No comments: