Monday, January 12, 2009

Gifts.. and curses

Wow, can you believe it? I don't have schools on Monday! How cool is that! That's for the first month only though until the main term starts. But yea, for now my timetable is pretty slack.

Well, the past week pretty much has been a roller coaster ride for me. It's like during the day I have fun with my friends but at night when I'm alone in my room, the loneliness just sets in and sometimes it seriously sucks.

Anyway since there wasn't any school today I managed to slack alot today but I did go through my Chemistry! Leon's mum treated me to Pasta today and I feel bad whenever people treat me. I don't know why I feel this way but I do. Leon and I had ice cream again! Today was white chocolate and pistachio! The ice cream here is so good and we've been eating it almost everyday.

Went to the track at the University of Melbourne. I seriously suck at sprinting. Can you believe this? I've not sprinted properly once in my life. After that taught me the proper way to sprint then I realised it. My left knee cap hurts like crap now cause I was told that I rarely use that muscle.

During lunch, I had a pretty deep conversation with Leon and his Mum about Christ, faith and all sort of things. It was a really great conversation. Leon! If you see this, don't worry too much about your results, it means nothing! You're here now and that's all that matters! =]

Take care guys!

No comments: