Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Melbourne...

Ok, my laptop is spoilt so I can't do anything on it. Now I'm using my frends laptop. This really sucks.. The laptop is barely 1 year old. I think I'm going to get a new one soon. I should be getting a MacBook pretty soon, maybe on Friday or something from Bourke Street. Haha, you know it's like there's this girl.... Kidding!!

Anyway, the lessons here is very different from Singapore. Their english is like interacting and games. Sounds fun right? Trust me, it is. Made a few new friends today and one of them turns out to be a Liverpool fan so the first thing I did was said they suck. (Your fault, Alex)

My timetable is great, I'll talk more about it once I get my new laptop. Today was my first physics class too. It's basically just recap of what I studied in Secondary School so it's pretty easy and I took down notes too. Without my laptop there's so many things I can't do. I can't blog, I chat and I can't Skype..

1 more thing.. The shops really close to early if not I would have gotten my MacBook by now!! Seeya soon!

No comments: