Monday, January 05, 2009

Eat me

Hey! Today was the first day of school for me. It was basically just orientation for us. From what I feel the school here is pretty fantastic! It honestly feels much less stressful than in Singapore. Didn't really get to meet anyone new yet though. Out of 10 I would rate today's experience 7.5 as compared to the average in Singapore of 3.5. I really thank God for this opportunity to go overseas and I will definitely be making full use of it and not waste it away. There was also this English diagnostic test today which they use to assess your standard of English and put you at the right level. It went pretty well I guess? Thanks God!

Today is also the first day I played soccer in Australia! It was street soccer though and it was 3v3 as there aren't that many people in our hostel yet. It's really fun playing here as you sweat very little and your shirt is much drier as compared to Singapore.

I'm really not the same person here as I am in Singapore. I don't talk so much and I am hardly sarcastic anymore and I hardly mess about. I don't know if I really act different but I sure do feel different. Don't really know why I feel this way but deep deep inside I feel really lonely and sometimes it just eats me up from the inside. No one said it was gonna be easy, no one said it was gonna be this hard. It's from a song. Oh! Soccer went pretty well I guess and I had fun playing? I always knew I loved my family alot, I just never knew that I loved them THAT much. I hate goodbyes.

Time is getting very limited for me especially when school starts, so I might not update as often but I will update it regularly and posts might not be so long? I've got so much to do in the day that I don't even have time to complete the book that Jerome gave me. I'm like 7/8 through and I intend to complete before I get back. Seriously, everyday I have to buy food, wash my stuff (I haven't even started ironing yet), pack my room, talk to family and friends. I really gotta plan my time wisely in time to come.

By the way, can you guys get SKYPE so I can talk to you?? My add is lincoln91@gmail.com so just add me if you download it okay?

Alright, going to turn in soon. Take care! =]

11:25pm

No comments: