Thursday, January 01, 2009

Penguins..

Wow, today got to wake up at 10am cause I didn't join my family for the city tour. The sleep was damn good! I don't know why but I keep dreaming of Singapore. This time round I dreamt of Alden, Alex, Edmund and Jerome. Can't remember what it's about but I'm sure I saw them and maybe some others. My dreams this few days are seriously about Singapore. Burnt away my afternoon by playing FM. Guess who I'm managing, Chelsea!

Left for Phillip Island in the evening. Summer my ass! Do you wanna guess how cold is it here? The wind is so strong it can practically make me lose my footing. At least that was how it felt away from Melbourne. And what else is there to do at Phillip Island but look at penguins! In fact, the world's smallest species of penguins. Whatever... I remember going there when I was about 10 years old? There were hundreds of penguins coming from the sea but today there was less than 50... How disappointing. The bad part is no photography is allowed there so I did not manage to take any photos today but the penguins were so so cute and tiny. The weather was super cold..

I do not know why I am wearing a cross but I guess that loving Jesus is more than reason enough for it.

Happy new year guys! Study hard! =]

Please tag k? I would really like to hear from you guys!

1.26am

No comments: