Thursday, January 29, 2009

Second best

I'm really different as in character wise as compared to so many other guys. I'm not that kind of guy who doesn't give a crap about what is going on. Not as in all guys, don't care about what goes around them all the time but I care too much? That's what my room mate told me. Anyway it's nice that God placed me around people who criticize you all the time. It's both a good thing and a bad thing. They point out where all your bad points are so you can change, and I don't wanna get started on the bad points. Anyway, I'm definitely starting to get used to Australia, but not so used to the people I'm around.

I don't really click well with the people I hang out with now. They're nice people and all, but it's just that I'm like from a different world from them. Really, it's like they're A and I'm the only Z, from both ends of the world. I'm not the kind of person who will change myself just so I can fit in the crowd, if I can't fit in so be it. I gotta admit, I enjoy hanging out with them but most of the time I feel like I'll be enjoying myself more alone. It feels like ever since coming here, I tend to close up to myself more. Here's a fun fact, I can't mess the same way I messed in Singapore without getting on the nerves of some people. I really appreciate all of them as friends but I just can't click with them. Hopefully I'll meet people who I can really talk to, even if it's just one person I'm happy, just someone I can sit down and have a heart to heart talk about anything and not everything superficial. The subjects I've been talking about the past few weeks are like, girls, money, food, school (You get the drift?), all the things about the world, I just wanna be able to talk to someone about the heart. Of course I enjoy hanging out with the guys but it's just not me. By blogging this, I'm thinking that they'll think I'm emo or something when they see this but the important thing is that I'm not. The only person I can have a really heart to heart talk to is with God and most of the time I'm not doing that. There's like this friend waiting in front of me and I'm not doing anything about it when I can.

Just the thought of being able to have my own space really excites me. Sounds weird right? Who would rather spend time alone then spending it with friends but right now, that's how I feel and how I've been feeling. Even by just being able to strum a few tunes makes me really happy. I do enjoy the occasional Dota and soccer games though. I think that God allowed me to come here for a reason aside from the 'education' point of view and I just don't know what is it yet but I'll find out in due course.

See it's like we're going to have pizza soon but somehow I just don't really feel like going but I'll be going cause I'm hungry. Haha, sometimes I just look back and think what caused me to want to leave Singapore. Of course I don't regret this decision I made and I'm enjoying it but there's always those questions that ring in you head that makes you question yourself.

Aside from this, the weather here is getting too hot!! I heard from my friend that it could reach close to 50 degrees celcius or something. Insane right? Come on authum, come quick! Darn, didn't really pay much attention during Physics at the later part, I felt so sleepy. I'll catch up though.

No comments: