Monday, January 19, 2009

Alden you can stab my back again!

Shiba.. Why do all the moths keep coming to my room. I'm okay with catching the smaller one but the big ones seriously freak me out.

Anyway, there was no school today so it was pretty much a day where I got to do my chores and catch up on my Physics. Honestly, I'm still not very clear about the current topic that the professor is teaching, Motion but I will catch up. Since some of the people had school, Leon and I waited for them to finish before we headed out to the city. Finally managed to collect my ATM card. I also got the goods for Jerome already. Make sure no one sees you with it. Haha! Managed to finally have McDonald's for lunch. The fries here are very nice. It's like not too hard but not too soft and salty enough but not too salty. Call me weird, but I like my fries soggy. Managed to get a bottle and some other necessities from the city as well. Took a tram back after that. Damn, today's another hot day. As in like really warm and no cool breeze. I hate nights like this.

Well, Roxanne shifted to our place. Feels abit weird cause it feels like I got much lesser space than before but I'll get used to it in the end. She's staying here cause she has to stay alone in her house and she's scared. No offence if you're reading this. Haha.

Brought back a lamb souvlaki for late dinner. We celebrated Auntie Doe's birthday today as well. You might not be reading this but happy 46th & God bless! Angela came too so there were quite alot of people here. Didn't really get to study much today, it's been a pretty hectic day. The hot weather, the chores and stuff.

Yea, Gunawan shifted out yesterday. If you're reading this then good, but if you're not then you have my good wishes! Haha, just wanna thank God for Gunawan. He introduced to us all the good food to eat like the curry don, the lamb souvlaki, nasi lemak house and so much more. Played a fair bit of soccer with him as well and had fun. I still remember he sent me this song, The Man Who Can't Be Moved and I kept it on replay for a day or two and he was like what the heck. Yes, I still remember what happened in Dota but I'll remember the happier moments! Take care at your new place and study hard! God bless you!

I'm also sort of enjoying the 'night talks' with Darren where we talk about so much stuff under the sun.

School tomorrow so I gotta turn in early tonight. Seeya!

1 more thing, I'm trying to find songs that remind me off 5 years back. You know those songs that you listen to on the radio last time such as I Knew I Loved You and Truly Madly Deeply, both by Savage Garden? Yea, I'm trying to get songs that sound like that so if you know any feel free to just put the name and artiste on my tag box! Much thanks!

11:30pm

No comments: