Saturday, January 31, 2009

Victims of love

'Everybody's hurt somebody before, everybody's been hurt by somebody before, you can change but you'll always come back for more, It's a game and we're all just victims of love'

- Victims of Love

We've all definitely been victimized by love before haven't we? Unless you're some perfect person then you've definitely felt rejected before. Love is something that I'll definitely try to avoid for a long long time. At the same time, love is something that can give us so much happiness. I know it's wrong of me to say love sucks and bites you in the ass since I've never really experienced it before. I guess the only form of love I believe in now would be God's love.

Damn, today was a pretty fun day! For starters I woke up at 1pm! Late huh, we slept at about 5am last night, close to 6am. Managed to catch up with abit of my Chemistry and Physics today since the other guys woke up at like 3pm. Went to have burger at Lygon for lunch. It was good but I feel that Botak Jones tastes nicer. I'm starting to miss certain aspects of Singapore mainly the people and the food. Went to Safeway after that to restock on our supplies. It's quite cool being able to choose your own soap and shampoo. Basically everything you use, eat, drink, you get to choose it for yourself. In Singapore I would just like take what was in the storeroom and use it.

Played basketball after that. Actually basketball is really fun just that I prefer soccer over it. I may enjoy basketball but I really suck at it! Basically I suck at basketball. Xiong and Joel are going to stay over again today and we'll be watching Transporter. There's church tomorrow morning so I guess I'll be sleeping early.

Something super funny just happened. While I was skyping with my mum, Darren 'borrowed' my phone to see what an iPhone is like. Unfortunately he had an agenda to it. Guess what he did, he SMSed some girl asking her to be my Valentine. Sounds familiar? This kind of stuff really remind me of all the stuff that happened in Singapore. Haha, it's really super funny. Darren hope you feel the love on Monday!!

12:00am

No comments: