Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm an ass

Hah, today was a pretty interesting day. From now on, Thursdays shall be laundry and contact lenses soaking day.

So why is today interesting? I sort of pissed a girl off I think. You see I've been calling a girl Bugs Bunny and some of my friends were talking about it in the class and they told her to ask me about what I called her since she didn't hear it. So when I was walking to class today I was confronted by her and her friend and since 1 lie covers up another I just told the truth. I'm feeling abit bad, I mean if someone called me a name behind me I'll feel pretty angry too. I'm sure that a few years down the road I'm just gonna laugh this one off.

Anyway, thank God Chemistry wasn't that hard today since they were recapping old stuff. Darn, I wasn't listening much in Physics cause of my lack of discipline. It's like I would look at the board but my mind drifts a million miles away to another place. Classes here are quite cool actually and they come in one and a half hours with a half an hour break at the end. So there can be 4 classes in a day with a lunch break in between too. Cool right, since when did classes in Singapore have a half an hour break at the end.

Thursdays is also Pizza day! There's a shop nearby selling Pizza at half price every Thursday and it's not bad. (I think I blogged about this last Thursday, oops!)

Hmm, I lost my cool at my mum today. I don't wanna talk much about it but I hope things are okay now. Nevermind, I'll just say how I feel. Sometimes I seriously don't treasure those around me and I don't want to really start treasuring them when they're gone. I pray that from now on I'll be more appreciative in life.

God has really provided me with so much and I should just start counting what I have cause I deserve non at all. Is that how I should be thinking? I don't know..

No comments: