Friday, January 23, 2009

Burn

Yes, finally some time to blog.

The past few days have been filled with like minor hiccups here and there. For one, my bed time is getting later and later and I've got to change that. Also I've been trying to install applications on my iPhone but it always seems to fail. To make matters worse, the house internet is screwed up. First they say I've reached my quota for the month and next everyone can't log in at all. Luckily I've got a prepaid broadband card on hand but guess what, the user name and password is in my spoilt com so I can't top it up for now. What the heck right, other than that my life is going on pretty much fine.

Lessons have been rather interesting. The pace of learning here is great, but I think I've mentioned that before. Today was a pretty long day though. After class Darren, Leon, Roxanne and I went to town to get a soccer ball and a basket ball to play. I haven't really been opening up to any of them yet and most of the time I keep to myself but that doesn't make me emo right cause that's what Darren keeps on calling me, emo! Anyway, we managed to get some cones and the balls after that. Roxanne's family came back to Australia after that so her parents treated us to Thai food. I really feel uncomfortable with people treating me as it sort of feels weird. The food there was not bad, especially the Tom Yum soup.

Ended the day at the basketball court playing basketball and soccer with the 2 of them. Played abit of basketball and more of soccer. Since there were only 3 of us we played 1v1. Oh, I miss those days where I get to do that with Jerome and his brother, getting thrashed upside down. You know Leon doesn't play soccer at all and when he just started playing with us he is so freaking good. He can just burn Darren and I like nothing so no matter what I do to get past him, he just comes back and gets the ball. He really has alot of promise in soccer. His physical aspect of the game is darn good. Runs fast, high stamina, tall, strong, you get what I mean? Once his technical ability reaches to an acceptable level he will own all of us. Hopefully one day he'll get to come to Anfield and just have fun.

Didn't manage to do my Physics today so I'll just catch up on that tomorrow. Alex, don't judge my house!!

No comments: