Monday, January 05, 2009

From the inside out

I'll upload some pictures of my room now





Basically it's something like that. It's just the right size for me. Yea, I just woke up and it's super cold to bathe in the morning.. These are times when I just miss Singapore so much.

I'll blog about yesterday right now. Yesterday was the day that my family left for Singapore. Went for McDonald's in the morning for breakfast before checking out of the hotel. Hopped on a cab and we headed for the airport but they dropped me off at my hostel. It's called Palmerston House. Saying goodbye was pretty emotional for me and I admit I cried, but not alot. I'm a very emotional person and my tear glands are very active! Anyway, it's really amazing how much you can miss what you thought was the most irritating person in your life. I am really worrying for him quite alot. Jerome and I had a conversation about how would my brother feel when I'm gone and I can see how sad he is. If you see this, just know that I want you to study hard and do well ok? Make new friends too!

When I reached the hostel, packed my stuff up and played the guitar. Went out to the city with Darren (He's this guy staying in the next room) for lunch and had Subway. Walked around for abit after that and headed back after that.

We went for jogging after that at a nearby park! It's quite nice to jog here. My shirt barely gets wet! The weather here is good as long as the sun isn't shining too brightly. Dinner @ Lygon Street after that was not bad. Had some seafood basket. The house would only provide food 1 week later for now we either have to eat out or cook (Which I'm not going to do).

I really have to keep my head turned to Jesus. I'm really missing my family badly right now and it's like everytime I think about them I feel slightly saddened by it. Alright, I gotta leave here at 7.45am or 8am so I gotta go now. Take care guys!

1 last fact to note that my housemates play Dota as well but I hope I won't join them anytime soon so I won't be distracted until I settle myself down.

7:30am

No comments: