Saturday, January 17, 2009

Take me away

It's been a long time since I've played Dota with actual people. Yea, just finished 2 games with my roommates and it was pretty fun playing with them. There were 4 of us so we just played 2v2. Ahh, I miss those days where I get to play with Alex and just have a GOOD time of bonding with him. (Get what I mean??)

Oh well, soccer today was very bad for me. I played like crap and I was the weakest link in my team. I seriously sucked in today's game. Missed 2 chances where I should have buried the ball in and basically wasn't able to get hold of the ball much. Pretty dissapointed in my performance today. The pitch was pretty good, like the one at ACS(I). It's actually an artifical turf. The winds today were great too. It was very enjoyable playing in such an environment. You know I heard from someone that the wind here comes from Antartica. Cool right, it's like I'm breathing air from a totally obscure place. Soccer wise, there's definitely alot for me to improve in. If I were to give myself a rating today I would give 2.5/10. Yea, that's how bad I played.

Not sure if I mentioned this before but do you know that the Sushi here is big? The rolls are like as thick as 5 thumbs put together and are pretty long as well.

Hmm, the thing about life is that we can never be prepared enough for the things to come. No matter how hard we try to prepare ourselves for what's coming it'll come down hard and real. It's undeniable that life brings much happiness but we just can't deny the fact that life brings about just as much sadness. (That's where Jesus comes in.) No, I'm not sad or anything, just pondering.

Vulgaraties.. I'm surrounded by a world full of vulgaraties. I pray I do not get influenced into using them. I know they're wrong and it's a sin to use them but sometimes the thought just comes to you to use it and once you say it, you can't take it back. Seriously, 4 out of 10 sentences I hear contains vulgaraties.

I've got a Chemistry test next Wednesday, keep me in prayer okay? Thanks!

I should start taking more pictures as well.

No comments: