Saturday, January 10, 2009

The man who can't be moved

Today was a pretty slack Saturday. Managed to wake up slightly later today at about 9am. Revised some work in the morning and went for a slow jog. Unfortunately, my legs were aching like mad and I wasn't able to jog long and had to jog slowly as well too. Everyone's legs seem to be aching from soccer today as well.

Lunch today at Lygon again.. This time round we had Nasi Lemak which was pretty good in terms of Australia's standard for Asian food. Didn't really do anything much today though. Oh, we had ice cream too! There're so many ice cream shops here and they're as good as Daily Scoops! Headed back after that while Leon and Darren went to the gym. Yea, dinner after that. Had some Japanese rice bowl thing again.

Honestly I feel that there's I have alot pride in me although I feel it's not that much. God, please take that pride away from me okay? Having pride in your own abilities is a darn bad thing! It causes so many problems both internally and externally.

Anyway my walk has slightly gone off track, I would say that seeking God right now isn't really my first priority and I know what is the right thing to do.

My room mates are great people but I just don't feel close to them. It's like we talk about stuff and all but our conversations are almost all superficial, about girls and all. I have fun talking to them it's just that having conversations about this topics all the time won't build the friendship up. Another thing is that I know that at the end of this year we'll all be going our separate ways so it's like argh.

Anyway, I'll be off now!

No comments: