Sunday, January 11, 2009

So long, so long

You know I've been doing some reflection of late and the question I have been asking myself is "Do I really believe in God?" Sadly, the answer is no. It's so hard to explain why I feel this way but that's the truth. I've heard so much about God, all the good things that he's done for us but some part, deep inside does not believe in it. I mean on the outside it feels like I believe it but yet deep down inside I don't. You get what I mean? It's not that I don't totally believe it's just that there are doubts deep inside me. Does that mean that I don't believe at all?

Well, today would be the last day for awhile that I'll be eating out. The hostel is going to start providing food from tomorrow onwards, breakfast, lunch and dinner and from what I heard so far it ain't good but oh well, I should be treasuring what I have. Today went to Grill'd for dinner again, remember the burger bar I mentioned? The serving is big compared to burgers in Singapore and much nicer. Had gelato for desert again, Banana and Coconut flavours!

I did not mention earlier but there is another guy in our house who is about to move out soon. His name is Gunawan and he plays soccer too. Though I've not known him for a long time I'm sort of going to miss his company when he's gone. The house might feel incomplete or something with 1 guy less.

Oh well, invitations only bring farewells, we all gotta say goodbye someday. I must study hard and not let my mum down!

11pm!

No comments: