Friday, January 09, 2009

Crack the shutter

I can finally use the computer again. I said I'll continue yesterday's post today? There's nothing much I wanna blog about yesterday.

Before I blog about today I just wanna talk about my life. I've realized how spoilt I was in Singapore! I mean, I didn't even have to wash my own clothes and I always had help with most of the chores. Here, I have to wash all the clothes that I use and basically everything that I use which is really different as compared to Singapore. I'm sort of enjoying this new found freedom that I have right now, but it definitely comes with alot of responsibility not to abuse it.

This few days have been pretty good, praise to God! Without God, I wouldn't even have made it through the first day here. He's the one that made me feel like someone cares when I was alone. Anyway, I would say that today was a good day just that I'm pretty tired right now as in seriously tired.

Had Chemistry class in the morning and I really didn't catch alot of points. I really have some catching up to do which I will start with tomorrow since there's no class. As I was saying before, my time table is quite slack! I've got no school on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Tuesdays and Fridays are half days. It's really good for me since I've got more time to settle down and do my stuff. I'll talk more about my room mates now.

For now, there are only 2 of them, Darren and Leon. Both of them are like tall guys and quite sporty people. Darren is the buffed kind of guy and plays rugby while Leon plays basketball. Both of them are Christians so it makes things better. They're really nice guys too. Oh yea, Leon is my age while Darren should be about 21 or 22? He served his NS already though so he won't be going back with us at the end of the year. Darren if you are seeing this, STOP SUANNING ME! Haha, kidding! Did I mention that they're nice people? Oh yea I did. Haha.

Back to my day. After Chemistry class I went to the city to get my MacBook and I'm using it at this moment. It's the new one, with the aluminium thing. It feels good to use too. Anyway I sort of don't feel too good about myself for getting it. I keep spending so much of my Mum's cash. I mean to come here already costed so much money and all I do is spend her money. I feel that even though my laptop spoilt, I'm not really warranted to get a new one because I can just repair the old one. I hope that I'll not spend that much of my mum's money anymore. I also got Windows Vista too so I can use the Boot Camp thing allowing me to switch between Vista or Mac.

We managed to play soccer again after that. Today we were able to play 5v5 as we were able to get some other people. Today, the others who came were Xiong. He's the only one I really managed to observe. He plays like Walcott cause he is fast and all but if I'm not wrong he plays left back for school. Soccer today was great! I really enjoyed soccer today. I felt that I played like *******. Guess who? 1 clue, not Gerrard!

After soccer we went to Lygon to eat at a burger bar. I didn't eat burgers today though, I had a salad. The burgers look amazingly succulent and large! I'm so gonna try it the next time I get to. Oh, Lygon is like this street where they serve all the good food! Pasta, burgers, gelato, pizza and alot more.

Hah, I feel like I'm slowly drifting away from my friends and that's bad. I'm sure they're feeling that way too and the worst part is that for me I am having fun here! Makes me feel bad at times. Thankfully, I'm going back to Singapore soon! Most probably departing on 7th Feb! The 1 week that has passed me by sure doesn't feel like a week! It feels like I have been here for a long long time!

See you guys again soon! I'll keep you guys in prayer! =]

FYI, it's getting pretty cold around here!

No comments: