Monday, December 01, 2008

Don't stay together for the kids

I hate my father! And it's not because he laid some curfew, scolded me or what I just hate the way he drags everyone around down with him. I kept convincing myself awhile back that I've stopped hating him but now I know it's not something that I'll be able to just let go in a long time. Who knows, I may never even be able to let it go. Whenever I think about all he has done it really makes my blood boil. Sometimes which is most of the time, I just wish that he would disappear. I know I definitely would be sad but at the same time it would just be for the better for the entire family.

Anyway, my grandma sort of went missing today. It was like 11am then my mum, brother and I were supposed to meet the extended family for some gathering but my auntie called to say my grandma was not at home. So my family and I went over and tried to look for her. Like after an hour plus of searching we finally found her at some stall at Tiong Baruh Market waiting for one of my other uncles to fetch her back after he closes his stall. This uncle owns some stall there. I did something bad to one of my aunties today. Went I went to her house she liked asked me why is your hair so long. So I saw that her eyes were red and immediately said why is your eyes so red. I figured that she was crying because my grandma was missing. She's really one funny joker. She's the kind of person who always lives life with regrets and I'm quite sure she knows that she hasn't been treating my grandma well even though she might not admit it. Wasn't I just an ass to do that. I sort of did that on impulse because everytime I meet her the first thing she ask is my hair. Is my hair the only conversation starter?

After that we went to Bugis for lunch and went back home. My mum hasn't been feeling well recently and if you know her, please pray for her? Thanks.

No comments: