Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where are you

Ok, I shall blog about yesterday. So I basically got my new nano yesterday. It looks super nice but too bad the capacity is really small. It was really tough contemplating which I should buy. So in the end I decided to get this.



This part is for Alden and Alex. Yes yes, it's orange ok.. but I don't like orange for the reasons you think I do! It's just a nice bright colour!!

Then in the evening Jerome and I went to play pool with his uncle and cousin. Before that we went to Botak Jones to eat. You can never get sick of the food there. I wonder if the food in Australia would be like that. I lost every single match I played in pool. My concentration sucked and I really just suck at that game. But it was fun. Both the uncle and cousin are pro but the cousin is insanely good. He is those competition players. But yesterday Jerome won him so what does that make Jerome?? Anyway, after that he came over and just talked and played dota with the rest.

For me songs always cause me to feel the way the song is. Like, if I listen to some sad emo chinese song I would start to feel abit down and if I listen to Christian songs which I haven't been listening too for a long long time I feel at peace like nothing can knock me down. My walk with God has been on a downward spiral since secondary 3 and it's never showed much signs of improving since. It's not that I don't want to go back to church but I really don't know why I always go. I keep telling myself I'll change but I don't. The thing is I know that God will always be there waiting but I keep feeling like he's not around..

No comments: