Monday, December 29, 2008

Connections are more dangerous than lies

l

Ok, actually this is like the 7.30pm sky! Bright?



The Caesar Salad was super nice!




This photo was taken in Vietnam! Wow, I really had alot of fun there. Of course that's another one of Jerome's talents, golfing.



This was the theme park I was talking about, you get the idea?



If I'm not wrong this is another picture of London Bridge



London Bridge



I remember studying this in Geography but I forgot what it's called already



This was taken at Great Ocean Road, I love that place!



Nice?



At around 7pm the sky looks something like this, maybe slightly darker

Well, uploaded some of the many photos that I have on hand. It really takes a long time to upload. Anyway, today was a tiring day. Tour was from 8am-9pm. We went to the Grampians National Park! I'll upload the photos of there at a later date. I enjoyed the trip because we were among nature the whole day. Kind of reminded me of Sabah minus the humidity. Can you imagine it? It's a really nice place and only photos can describe it.

On the coach today I dozed off and had this dream of Alex and Jerome. It was pretty random. I was in Singapore and we went to some hotel lobby to transfer money to Joanna then I was running after some bus while the 2 of them were on it. Random right? My dreams are really really random!

Life in Australia is becoming pretty normal for me. I think adapting to the pace of life here won't be much of a problem as it's not as fast paced as compared to Singapore. I'll blog again soon but I just want to ask for prayer requests? Can you please pray that I'll be able to fully commit my studies to God and that I'll be blessed with wisdom and most importantly DISCIPLINE throughout this period? Thanks alot! =] See you all soon!

No comments: