Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Champagne Supernova

Went to some train called Puffing Billy today. It's basically just a steam train but you get to seat right on the edge of the window when it's moving. It was very cold as the wind would be blowing against you but I guess it was fun. Didn't take much photos today though.

I had quite alot of alcohol today cause we went to various wineries. I wouldn't say that wine isn't nice to drink it's just that I would rather drink juice then wine. We really got to taste so many different varieties. I guess my favorite one would be the Moscato (Thanks Kym for reminding me!) as it's slightly sweeter. We tasted sparkling wine too which was ok.

Really didn't do anything worth blogging after that.

Back in Singapore I was really a procrastinator. I don't know if I would be one now but I'm trying not to be one. Procrastination was something that I would do every single day. I would do my homework late, study for tests the day before and stuff like that. I really hope I can change that point about me cause if I procrastinate here my results would definitely be below par. Please pray for me with regards to that ok?

I'll try to keep my posts longer in the future but for now I gotta go. If I'm not wrong there will be a city tour tomorrow.

10:30pm

No comments: