Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The wind blows

This few days is super windy!! Today was free & easy which means I got to wake up later which was good considering I've been sleeping for less than 6 hours a day for the past few days.

Let's see what I did today.. Went to Hungry Jack's for breakfast. It's actually Burger King with another name. I see Whoppers on the menu. Anyway after breakfast, went to NAB (It's an Australian bank) to set up a bank account. The interest per annum 5% per year which is quite alot as compared to Singapore.

Really didn't do anything much today. We went to Queen Victoria Market which was closed at 4pm. I guess that the highlight of today was that I got an iPhone! They sell it contractless here! I got the white color model. The only bad part is that I've got to pay $120 to unlock it so I can use it in Singapore. I must remember to Gmask it in Singapore.

Gotta sleep already cause tomorrow there is some tour and I've got to wake up at 6am. See you soon =]

No comments: