Sunday, December 28, 2008

Boston...

Damn.. I can't seem to upload photos cause the upload rate at night is so slow. Anyway, yesterday I went to the Great Ocean Road. I must say that I had alot of fun yesterday. The sights that I saw yesterday was super good. Jerome, you and your SLR will own the place upside down. Just look at his abundant talents. Soccer, guitar, piano now photography? What's next from you? Haha. I really hope I can upload the photos soon though. Anyway yesterday was a pretty long day. It lasted from like 8am-8pm. There's really nothing I feel like blogging about yesterday because pictures speak louder than a thousand words. Haha! Basically I went to the 12 Apostles, London Bridge and some other places.

Today we went to Soverign Hill. It's like some theme park. Not exactly those kind of theme park that you would imagine but it's based on the mining industry of Australia in the past. Honestly, there was nothnig much to do there but it was still fun cause some of the attractions were fun and there was this pretty girl too. The people there are really beautiful. Of course I don't go to the extent of lusting but I really find them beautiful. Of course the Singaporean girls are pretty too but in a different way. This trip has allowed me to be closer to my cousin too. She is doing her degree right now so I can really seek advice from her.

I went jogging today!! It's really nice jogging here cause it's not too hot and the wind keeps blowing against you. If I continue the way I am now without exercising I would definitely coming back a fatter person.

Yay! I'm almost halfway through Destined to Reign already. It's a really good book and you should go grab it at a bookstore. It's by Pastor Prince of New Creation. Thanks Jerome for introducing me the book. Alex, I'll read the book when they new year starts so I'll be following it accordingly.

When I was in FCBC I really believed in their teachings totally but after reading the book I realised that thought it may not be wrong it's not the best. Read the book and it'll change everything. Trust me, I've only read half and it has helped me so much already.

Had Vietnamese food in the city for dinner. The next time I come back to Singapore I'll try to get some really nice doughnuts for you guys. Alex don't drool!! (:

1 question I really want to find the answer to is 'Why am I wearing the cross?" Before I left, some friends gave me a cross to wear and I really treasure it alot, maybe for the wrong reasons. I am definitely not wearing it as a fashion accessory cause I'm not a fan of those kind of stuff. I really don't know why I am wearing it and I wanna find the answer out so I'm definitely going to find some time to reflect on it.

Oh and my new number is +6132383188! Save it if you want to k? Thanks! If possible I'll put up some photos tomorrow. Yay! Today I managed to talk to a few people! Christabel, Edmund, Jerome and Wen Zhao. 'It only 4 days since you left but it feels like so long already.' That's so true, it definitely feels like I've been here for a long long time today. Alright, see you soon. =]

11:30pm

No comments: