Saturday, December 13, 2008

All in the mind

Ahh.. Soccer today was so crappy for me.. Don't feeling like blogging about it..

I'm leaving for Australia in 11 days time! That's super soon. It still doesn't feel real that I'm leaving. My family would be going there for holiday for 1 week plus so I'll still have them but what will life be like when I'm there alone? Will I feel scared? It's always nice to know you have a home but I'll be so many miles away from home so how would I feel. Almost everything I hold dear to me is in Singapore so the thought that I'll be away from all this is quite insane. I guess I'll just find out over there. But when I'm there I really have to make it a point to study as hard as I can or I'll be wasting my mum's money. I know it's not going to be easy but I'll try my best. You know what I wish? I wish that after some of my friends graduate from poly that they'll be able to go Australia to study too. It's pretty impossible though but I do hope it happens. So many questions, so few answers.

No comments: