Saturday, November 29, 2008

I hate this song

You know there are those days where you just feel utterly depressed and just feel like rotting away at home? Today was one of those days for me. I don't know why I'm feeling like this? Maybe cause of the stupid guilt I feel for hurting someone, or maybe it's due to the fact that I'm leaving Singapore in less than a month? It just doesn't seem real to me that I'm leaving so soon. Yea, I guess that the fact hasn't sunk into my head.



Cause nobody wants to be the last one there,
Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares,
Someone to love with my life in their hands,
There's gotta be somebody for me like that,
Cause nobody wants to do it all on their own,
And everyone wants to know the night alone,
There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere,
There's gotta be somebody for me out there.

No comments: