Thursday, December 25, 2008

First day here

Alright, today is like my first day in Melbourne. I must say that it's much colder than I had expected. Today's temperature was about 17 degres celcius which was pretty shocking for me considering that it's summer right now. I'm at the hotel lobby right now as internet access in the room is charged at 55 cents per minute but at the lobby it's like $2 for 15 minutes. The plane ride was pretty boring.. I was expecting them to show Twilight but they didn't so I ended up watching The Dark Knight. It's a nice show but too bad I didn't watch it in the cinema!! (:

Touched down at about 10am Australian time and we checked into the hotel immediately before heading to check my hostel out. I won't say that my hostel is good but it's decent and I'll put pictures up when I can. It really sucks to not have your own internet man. That's something I really take for granted. Almost all the shops were closed today!! During Christmas in Singapore, all the stores are open whereas in Australia most are closed except for those in China Town so on our first day in Australia I had 2 chinese meals. Feeling pretty tired today after the plane ride and all. I'm going to sleep now. The time difference here is 3 hours faster than Singapore! I'll blog more tomorrow if I get the chace to use the computer.

Honestly I'm feeling pretty down but I'm really trying my best to hide it from my family. Just knowing that I won't be going back to Singapore anytime soon is pretty depressing. I seriously miss all my friends. I really feel quite emo to the point where I may just cry. (I said before, I cry easily) I really can't wait for the chance to be able to head back to Singapore! Once my family heads back to Singapore, life's going to get pretty lonely.

I've got a few messages for some people.

Firstly Alex! I got your message today but I wasn't able to see it. Apparently my phone has some problem now, even the touch screen isn't working. So can you tell me what the message was about the next time we talk? It was like they show Alex Yan sent you a message but in my inbox there is no message.

Now Jerome! I've starting reading the book already! Thanks for it. I can really feel that something in me deep inside is changing. I know that if I don't make the effort to get closer to God things aren't going to be easy so I'm trying. (:

To you! (You know who you are) We never meant for things to turn out this way I know but I believe that God didn't let this happen for nothing. I truly love you as a friend and just the thought that I've hurt you eats me up inside. I know you'll say don't feel bad but I really do feel bad. You don't deserve to feel like this. You deserve someone who will make you happy and who can give you what you want. Don't feel sad when you read this ok? I've got this feeling that we'll be friends for a long long time.

Alden! I heard that you had a hard time choosing the cross for me! Wow, I must say that I was pretty shocked to recieve such a gift but I'm really happy. I remember in the past I always wanted to get one but I never dared to ask my mum to get me one. I've got no idea why. Just by wearing the cross makes me feel different. It makes me remeber that there is someone REAL up there caring for me. Thanks for the gift! And of course the 2 of you who contributed as well. (I know who you are) =]

I'm really happy that my friends sent me off. I'm really blessed to have friends like you all and thanks for coming yesterday, you guys and gal really touched my heart. Thank goodness I prepared myself or I may have cried. Thanks for the gifts.

I remember saying that I'll blog something about myself once I'm in Australia? I'll do that soon ok? And please don't be afraid to tag my blog when you read it ok? I really wanna hear from you guys. I just spent 4 bucks on internet and looks like now I only have about 7 minutes left. I really love all of you guys and you guys are almost always on my mind. Yes, all of you. I'll try to blog soon so see you! (:

11:40pm

No comments: