Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sometimes you can't make it on your own

It's really amazing how fast time can pass by. Wow, today would be like the last day in a long time that I'll be lying down on my bed. Feeling pretty emo already, I really can't imagine life without my family and friends. Couldn't time go by slower??

Anyway today was a pretty long day. Went to Plaza Sing in the afternoon with Alex, Caleb and Jerome. Spent most of the time at Spotlight getting Christmas presents. I'm definitely going to miss Alex and Jerome gaying around with each other and trying to outsmart each other all the time. This really sucks.. I can feel the emo crawling on to me. Anyway, went to Telok Blangah after that with the exception of Caleb who went back to school for CCA.

Another thing I'm going to miss is the soccer at Telok Blangah!! Really enjoyed soccer today and had alot of fun especially during the last match. After that, Alex and Deric came over to bathe then Alex and I headed to Queensway first. Finally got a jacket! Was supposed to meet like Deric, Jerome, Edmund, Leroy and Yong Soo at Plaza Sing for Twilight at 940pm but we all came late so in the end we just walked around pretty much aimlessly. The bus ride to Plaza Sing with Alex was damn funny. We stopped earlier because the traffic jam was so so bad. Had dinner at Pasta Mania after that. Went home after that.. I got some pictures and I'll try to put them up tomorrow.

1 thing I've learnt is that the grass is always greener on the other side. No matter which path you take you'll definitely be bound to look back and wonder if you've made the right choices in life.

No comments: