Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Part 2

Can you imagine someone just giving you 10 grand just like that? It's quite crazy right but I just saw it happening a few days ago. The guy couldn't even believe it! Well, today after we woke up and after Jerome and Alex were done messing we went to West Coast Plaza for lunch. Hard to imagine that a place like this was once known as Ginza Plaza! Ginza was so run down and ugly. They really revamped the place already. I used to cut my hair there! Anyway, we ate NYNY. This few days my appetite seems to be not as good as before. I have no idea why.

I've finally started packing my luggage!! Yay!! I hope I don't forget anything important. I'm definitely not done with the packing but at least I'm almost half way through. My mum finally learnt how to use MSN. Had to go to her office at night to help her fix the webcam and teach her how to use it. Dinner after that.

I don't know if I've blogged about this but 1 of the things I learnt is that your relationship with God isn't based on whether you go church or not but based on you. Your relationship with God is something based on YOU and GOD, nothing else. I'm really glad to be able to comprehend this. Some of you may know but I no longer go to church and in the past I really felt that because of that my walk went off track but now I know it's because of me and there are some things I have to change about myself in that area.

The next 1 year for me will be mostly about change. We all experience change everyday but what happens when that change is really a huge change. Haha, I'm hoping that who I am doesn't change cause of that. For one, I definitely have to change my sleeping habits.

No comments: