Monday, December 08, 2008

Honesty..

I feel that I should make my blog as honest as I possibly can cause to me that's what makes blogging fun and interesting for you guys to read.

I dreamt of something super random yesterday. You know Amy from Fairfield?? Ya, I dreamt of her! It was really really random. If I remember correctly she told me that she dreamt that I died before. Haha. I really have no idea how I dream of such random stuff.

Anyway, I'm going to bring a camera whenever I go out to snap some pictures. Of course not SLR like Jerome that kind but some other lousier camera. Went out with my uncle, auntie and my grandma for lunch with my family. We went to some place near Outram? The food there is not bad and if I had my camera I definitely would have snapped some shots.

After that was soccer at Telok Blangah. I still remember during secondary 3 we would always go there. Those were the days.. Last time it was always the 4a and 4c people going there to play. Today was a great day for me thanks to Alden, Jerome and Wesley. Their service was super super good and thanks for such great service! Haha! Wow, I never enjoyed soccer so much for such a long time already. In terms of soccer this year has been very bad for me cause I've been hampered by this groin injury which is still there. Apparently the injury is linked to my abdominal muscles which is quite weird. Soccer was seriously seriously fun for me except for the part where Alex tried to kill me. =]

Went to Jerome's house after that to pass back to him his soccer ball. We really talked alot today and I must admit that we have really drifted alot from last time. Anyway, really great catching up with you! =]

That's all for today I guess.

No comments: