Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Remedy

Went out with my uncle, auntie and my brother and his friend today. We went for some Japanese buffet at Jurong Point. Couldn't eat much today though. You guys should seriously try it out. It's pretty affordable for the lunch and the spread there is good and the quality is good too. It's called Kuishin Bo. After that my uncle and auntie brought my brother and his friend to science centre and I headed home. The bus ride back was seriously long.

I had fun in the evening. Met with Alden and Alex at Bukit Batok to see some field for some soccer thing. Then we went to BK for dinner. The conversations I have with them is something that never happens for my other friends and they're really special people in my life. If my memory serves me right, the first sentence Alex said to me was I like Joy. Lame right.

Today I sort of officially left my cell group. I've been meaning to do that for such a long time already. I mean no point hanging there and nothing changes right? I'm sure that the reason why I'm still stuck here lies with me but there seems to be nothing I can do. Do you get that feeling? Ever since secondary 3, my spiritual life has been pretty stagnant. Nothing much has changed while my cell leader constantly puts in effort to try to communicate with me. He's been practically wasting his time on me. So what better way to make things better than leaving right? This might not seem right to you guys, but I definitely have other reasons for making such a decision. It may not be the right thing to do but I do not regret making such a choice. It's better that way since I don't leaving any loose ends this time round. Of course I know that the door is always open for me to go back. But I just want to start afresh in some Church where no one knows who I am.

This blog seriously needs some pictures..

1 more thing.. Sorry Alex for you know what!

No comments: