Sunday, December 14, 2008

Running out of days

I went church today, but you can say that I didn't listen at all. The whole while I was talking to my friends or listening to music which is kind of rude to the speaker. I was pretty distracted today.

You know on the cab ride there I had a decent conversation with the taxi driver. I could really relate to him about the affairs going on in my home and he really shared quite alot with me too although at first he lied about some stuff. When I asked if he was married he was like yes and I found out he had a child who is a 17 year old guy. Then he was talking about how his son wants to go overseas to study but he had not enough money to send. Then we were talking about God and he told me how he became a Christian. He started by saying sorry I lied to you. Then he went on to tell me that his son passed away and he still has a daughter. The shit that I go through in life is nothing compared to what he is going through and I keep complaining. Thank God that the man and his family turned to Christ but look what I'm doing, my life is going on great and all I do is keep turning away.

Anyway after that Kenneth, Timothy, Tai Li and I went to Orchard. I finally got my iPod gmasked so I don't have to use the silicon case and sleeve already. After that we went to Yamaha and I finally got my guitar strap and some strings. Got a capo from Paradiz Centre too. They totally revamped the place already so now 1 part of it looks nicer. After that we bought alot of crap from Cold Storage. It's been a really long time since I met them so it was great catching up with them. I've known the since primary 5 and we've really gone through alot together. Went to JC's house after that for awhile.

You know I dare say less than 5 people know who I really am. I shall save this part for when I'm in Australia if I remember about it in the future. Anyway, I hope Chelsea wins West Ham later so they'll be on top. I'm not a Chelsea fan by the way. See ya soon!

No comments: