Friday, December 26, 2008

With You

You know what I should be doing? Instead of thinking about what's gonna happen in a few days time I should just make full use of today. I only have 7 minutes plus to blog now unless I pay another 2 bucks. I mean all I've been thinking about it what is going to happen when my family leaves Australia and how I'm going to survive alone. I barely know how to wash my own clothes so it really makes me wonder what life is going to be like in the near future. However, I should really be trying to spend and enjoy my time here with my family while we still have the time with each other.

I got my Australian number already so unless I'm in Singapore I won't be using my Singapore sim card so you can sms or call me at (I'll edit this next time once I remember the number). Oh wells, I really hope I get my internet soon too. I just got some wireless broadband router which sadly hasn't been activated yet or I'll be in my hotel room blogging instead of wondering if people are peering right behind my shoulder which my cousin just did..

Again, nothing much happened today. Went back to the city for some shopping and food. There will be tour tomorrow though, if I'm not wrong it will be some ocean walk which should be fun. Gotta wake up real early tomorrow. I only have like 1 min 50 seconds left!! I tihnk I'll just top it up, hold on.

Ok, I'm back. I really have nothing much to blog about today. I really wish I would be able to upload pictures. Hopefully the company activates my mobile broadband tomorrow. Anyway, life here in Australia seems pretty different. There's definitely alot more walking as compared to Singapore and instead of buses they mostly use trams. Lifestyle cost here is definitely more expensive too.

I'm definitely not feeling as sad as yesterday but neither am I feeling happy today. I'm seriously missing my friends alot. I would say I treasure my friends more than my extended family. Is this natural? I guess this is because I spend more time with my friends.

Some stuff I really want to do before my school term starts

1) Commit my studies to God
2) Prepare myself to devote more time to God

Ok, better I shall think of some new year resolutions to put before the year comes to an end.

1) Stop smoking.. (Kidding! Lol)
2) Study hard and achieve at least a score of 98% for my final result at the end of the year (It's really possible although it might sound impossible)
3) Really build up my relationship with God (I'm not saying that I'll be going church every week though it'll be good that I can go)
4) Chat/Video conference with my friends at least once a week
5) Build closer bonds with my family (This might be hard as I won't physically be with them)
6) Enjoy each moment possible with my friends when I'm back in Singapore

Right now I really believe that with God anything is possible. I remember Jerome's father telling me that whenever I have problems I should just commit it to God because that's the best solution. It's a totally different case on my end. Whenever I have a problem I think of ways to solve them and going to God is usually the 3rd or 4th thing I would tihnk of doing. I really have to change that and just learn to commit stuff to God.

Guys! I don't see you all online whenever I come online! The time difference here is like 3 hours earlier so I hope we can meet online soon.

10:18pm

No comments: