Monday, December 22, 2008

Part 1

Didn't update yesterday as I was staying over at Alden's place. Let's see, yesterday was a great day. In the morning I finally watched the sermon that Jerome lent me. It was basically about how we have the righteousness of God in us. Really great sermon, pastor Prince is seriously a really good preacher.

Alden and Alex came in the evening cause my mum wanted to buy the 2 of them plus JC dinner. It was some Japaneses buffet. After that we went over to Alden's place. Why did Arsenal draw with Liverpool!! Nooooo!! I seriously suck at bluff. I only lie when I have to and I always get caught whenever I lie.. All in all the stay over was a good experience for me since this was the first time that I stayed over at Alden's house. Hopefully they'll do this again soon when I'm back.

I'll continue what happened today later.

No comments: