Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bella Luna (I've got no idea what it means)

I'm not a big fan of surprises but what a pleasant surprise I had in the evening. Firstly, I would really like to thank Alex and everyone else who was involved in the planning of it. I'm really touched by you all and those who came. This goes out to those who came today, I'm really thankful that you took time out of your schedule to come today. It means a whole lot to me. So, Alden lured me to meet him at Commonwealth first before we headed to Kathib MRT. Alex then brought us to a park near there and it's a really nice play. Alot of recreational stuff to do there like prawn fishing, pool, paintball, various sports. The place is called Bottle Tree Park and if you have gone there you should try to go there with your friends one day. I'm pretty happy today. The friends who mean the most to me were all there. Of course all my other friends who came mean alot to me as well and I'm thankful for each and every one of you. (I really mean it) Alex, you told me that you tried to get 70+ people and you might feel disappointed that not all came but I just want to tell you that even if 3 people came I would be just as happy as I would be right now. I know you took alot of effort to plan this and I just want to say thank you! Basically most of the people there were just gaying about which is always a pleasure to watch. I've got some photos which I haven't gotten yet but I'll be posting them once I get it.

Honestly, I really want to migrate to some other country and leave Singapore. There are so many reasons why I wanna leave but just the very existence of my family and friends in Singapore really makes me want to change my mind. I'm leaving for Australia in like 4 days and I better damn well make full use of it or I know I'm going to regret it when I'm going to leave. Come to think of it, I haven't even packed my bag yet.. Better start soon! See ya! =]

No comments: