Sunday, December 21, 2008

Never gonna be alone

The days just seem to go by faster and faster. The closer I come to leaving, the faster time passes by. Today was a fun day in the sense that I always able to spend time with my friends. Jerome came up in the late morning and we just talked and played Guitar Hero. It's a fun game and it'll be better if I had 2 guitars. Anyway, we met Alden and Alex at Queensway after that. Alden and JC were supposed to get their new boots but they didn't get it in the end. I bought some stuff and we headed down to Anfield today.

Surprisingly there were quite a number of people today. Enough to either play field soccer or at Telok Blangah. Anyway soccer was as usual, fun. We had dinner after that. We as in Alden, Alex, Caleb Wong, Deric and Jerome.

The bus ride back with Caleb and Jerome was pretty deep. Everything I say here is based on how I feel. I'm not that close to Caleb but everytime we meet there's some parts of our life that we'll be able to share with each other. Of course we don't share everything but we share and it's great to meet him again. All those that are close to him are really blessed to have him as a friend.

I have to say that being around friends feel so much different now as I know it's only a matter of time I'll be leaving. By leaving I'll be leaving so much behind which it's really quite disheartening. I really don't wanna lose contact with those I know here which is already quite a feat to do. To make matters worse is that in a way I've got to start a new life there. Ironically that's what I always thought I wanted, being able to start afresh. But I also know that I'm never gonna be alone as long as I have God. And yes, I'm going to watch the DVD tomorrow I hope!

No comments: