Sunday, December 07, 2008

Orange Sky

Today was another meaningful day. In the late morning went out with my mum and Trevor. Went to Tiong Baruh Plaza to get some stationary for Australia and some books as well. Had lunch at Sakae Sushi. I also got a new wallet today. I think we accidentally met one of my aunties there. The lesser time I get to spend with someone the more enjoyable it is for me which is quite a sad thing. This means that while I still have time with someone I tend not to appreciate them to their fullest which kind of sucks. Anyway I've decided to get a new iPod already. The question is whether to get the classic or the nano. Haha, the tough choices we have to make in life..

Anyway brought my brother down in the evening for him to skate his scooter. It was a fun and revealing experience for me. It was like every time he nearly feel I could literally feel my heart skip a beat and feeling so worried for that moment. Never knew I felt that way about my brother. It was really really a great time of bonding for us cause we hardly spend time with each other on normal days. We played soccer with some of the neighbors too. I think he wants to play as a DM cause he is like I am an offensive defender. Haha!

Jerome.. I'm not emo, I was just kidding and you're the rock star!

No comments: