Friday, December 05, 2008

17 things you don't know about me

1) Alden backstabbed me in sec 2 over a girl.. WTH right?
2) I trust people too easily
3) I cry damn easily if you know how to make me cry
4) I'm not into bgr or that kind of thing already and is seriously considering celibacy as an option in life (not messing)
5) I have some doubts about God right now but I still am trying to believe and go back to Him
6) All I wanna hear in a song is the acoustic guitar and a good voice, the others are extras
7) God has given me signs that I'll be alone in life
8) I just got my credit card yesterday..
9) I'm leaving Singapore to study overseas real soon
10) I got super short hair right now
11) I choose fifa over winning eleven ever since playing fifa 09
12) I like beef, chicken then fish
13) I play the guitar but I suck at it
14) I regret going poly and should have listened to those who told me to go JC from the start
15) I can't stand arrogant people but I still accept them and act like they're ok
16) I am super super super flawed in so so so many ways (quite duh actually)
17) I hate starhub..

No comments: