Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yesterday.

Err so I had this Winning Eleven competition in the morning. Won all the matches so I qualified for the next round. There's this like group system where 4 out of the 6 teams in the group qualify. Lol!! I won every single match. HAHAHA. It was at Games Lab there so it's really cool since we played on the big projector. The competition started at like 9am so I had to wake up super super early!! Haha!! Anyway I had a fun time just playing Winning Eleven. I'm quite sure alot of people underestimated me so it's really good just winning them.

Anyway after that I went to school to do project with Bahari and Matthew. Did quite alot for our Business Management project. It was raining super super heavily so it sucked just going to school. Didn't even feel like leaving the home! Just wanted to waste on the bed. Hmm.. Thank goodness my grandmother had the small umbrella for me to use.

After that went to play pool with Jerome. Want to guess the result? Thankfully Caleb went through the same thing yesterday. I think?? Read on his blog that he was owned or something like that. But pool with Jerome was fun. Was great just talking and playing pool at the same time just talking about life and yea, basically everything about life. Went to Botak Jones for dinner after that. The food that is the killer. Just that the fish and chips mayonnaise makes me feel like vomiting if I eat too much of it. Yea that's all?

My walk with God is extremely shaky man... Gotta work on it!

No comments: