Sunday, June 01, 2008

Well, woke up late again so no soccer for me today. But next week I'm definitely going to wake up early. Went church today. The message is entitled "Starting Points".

1. There is an eternal God who created us.
2. Jesus Christ is the Eternal God.
3. God has revealed His truth and grace to us.

Those are the three main points of today's service. Ok so basically today's service is about making reference points in our lives and you have to recognise this 3 points as truth. From this week on, I'm going to post about Church every week. That's if I go la, which I most probably would. Yea and I went to Church today! Thank God! I intend to continue going too. Not surprisingly, most people didn't recognise me instantly since now I have emo hair. (So they say) Was great being back there and the sermon really spoke to me.

Anyway, my dad's birthday today so had dinner at some fancy restaurant which is super nice to eat. So full..

I think I'm going to screw up tomorrow's macroeconomics test? Haha. It's like I'm not very prepared.

No comments: