Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hahaha

That's the title of the post when I can't think of any name to put. Well, school was kind of slack today. DSS in the morning and I was supposed to go for Business Management lecture but I didn't and I went home. Thank goodness I went home though as I completed some long overdue homework. Watched alot of shows today. Err, firstly How to lose a guy in 10 days. It's a nice show. Then, The Forbidden Kindgom. Great show! It's really cool. Can't wait for the second one to come out. Although the girl part where he met her in the real world again was kind of predictable. Nice show. Third was What Happens in Vegas. Another nice show. Oh man.. I should have saved it for Saturday or something. Ok, I'm seriously into the romance comedy genre of movies now. It's really nice. Oh man.. what's going on!

Hmm.. I realise I only make time for God when I have spare time. For example I pray when I'm on the bus waiting for the journey to complete and when I don't have to go school, I may not pray at all. It's really bad of me to do that as in to not put God first in my life and I really want to change that but it's hard to. I really take God for granted. In a way it's like cause I know he'll always forgive me so I just sin and sin.. and say sorry after that. I should really repent.

No comments: