Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jerome's rich!

Well, firstly Jerome and I went to school to collect the 'O' Level stuff and such. Really great being back there. Reminds me of the good old days. After that went to Great World City to catch the hulk. The show was quite nice. The ending really makes me look forward to the Avengers movie which comes out in 2011!! That's like in 3 years time.. The action in the hulk was quite good just that it isn't as cool as in Iron Man so don't expect it to blow your mind.

Oh yea, did I mention Jerome spent money like nothing today. He spent 30 bucks on arcade and was quite close to winning a DS Lite or a PSP. If I had the cash today, I would have played that much as well as it was really quite addictive. That game was seriously super addictive. You know the pressing game then if you win you get a PSP/DS. Lol. It's more fun than those racing games also man!

Lunch at pepper lunch then went down to play soccer. Played with the small boys and Henry. Err.. Haven't been doing my quiet time of late.. Sian..

No comments: