Friday, June 13, 2008

What the world has become?

Today was quite a slacky day for me. Anyway went to Plaza Sing for project work. Ok, Mei finally showed us where and what Spotlight is. Apparently it's some DIY shop which sells some party stuff. Went to McDonalds to do the powerpoint slide. Man.. I'm hating McDonalds this few days. Tons of fast food over the past few days cause of chalet. Anyway I was surprised by DC's remarks of maybe NP wasn't his right choice which he made today. Talked to him about it and it's like at first we were darn sure Business Studies was the right choice but right now, not so sure.

Anyway went home and went downstairs to play soccer by myself shortly thereafter the small boys came and I couldn't practice anymore. Super sian. With regards to my blog title. I saw this primary 5 boy who pierced his ear. PRIMARY 5 man!! The piercing was as big as a straw size. You know those McDonald's straw? And so I asked him did your parents allow you to do that and he said yes. Shocker! What is this world becoming. I realised that as time passes on more and more young people learn about sex through friends and stuff. At my time I think I learnt it at Primary 5? But now it's whole new story. I can really see this world is becoming more and more messed up. It's like the end times are nearing sooner than I expected.

Hah. Anyway, I'll have my first soccer competition tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to gain some insight for the next competition which is on Sunday. And yes, hopefully I don't get injured tomorrow. Oh, Wai Mun (don't want to call him Uncle Wai Mun) came to borrow my Winning Eleven for games lab so I can't play!! Ahh!!

I really hope God instills in my heart passion for others. That's something I'm really lacking in. I also need to be more devoted in Christ, definitely. Here's a confession. I don't really like some people and yes I keep it inside me and I don't tell anybody about this. When I think about it sometimes I really feel pissed off at that person but the amazing thing is yesterday when I felt pissed about that person, I thought about God immediately and I felt really peaceful after that like I've accepted that person. Amazing what God can do.

No comments: