Saturday, June 07, 2008

Swim Swim

Today was quite a long day.

Went to swim at Clementi Swimming Complex just now with Alden, Alex, Jerome and Leroy. Ok, not really swim but play? Haha. We talked more than we swam but it was fun. Lunch at some cheap Japanese restaurant. Ate quite alot. After that went home.

Cell group in the evening after that. Had games lab session first. Played Winning Eleven and CS there. Was fun. After that had cell group session. Wasn't really my cell group but a mix of people? Yea, couldn't really feel the presence of God in a way I suppose but I know that the more I go for church or even church activities, the more I'll be able to feel God. So yeap. Oh and I just started watching The O.C. again. Good show.

It's super late now like 2am so I'm going to sleep soon.

No comments: