Saturday, June 28, 2008

28/06/08

Well, so today was my first IAC leson. IAC stands for Individual and the Community. It's actually quite interesting, from what I hear. The first part of the lesson was interesting but the second part was quite boring. Sadly, the maximum number of people in a group is 4 so we couldn't stick with the LMS group so we split up. Yea, now the members in the group that I am in are Robin, Ian and Grace. Nice people I think.

Lunched at SIM with Serene, Mei, DC, Lina and Michelle. Michelle is actually Serene's friend so we sort of just met. Lunch was fun, just slacking. The girls were talking about really gross stuff though. Haha.

Went for LMS after that. We didn't present today thankfully. We gotta present next week though. LMS is quite interesting I have to admit though it tends to be abit boring at times. Well, after LMS went back with Serene again. I think I've been going back together with her for a few Fridays already. Fun talking to her too about each other's life. Well, she was kind today and waited with me for my bus to come before walking home. Very nice of her.

Well after that went to central to get the 10m SCV cable so I can stretch it and change the position of my TV. Yea, then Jarrel came over to learn guitar from the me. Why can't people just go straight to Jerome when they want to learn man.. He's super good! Haha. Did I mention, I'm supposed to play for my cell leader's wedding so I really got to buck up on my skills. Lol. Packed up my room as well. Gotta get ready to shift everything out tomorrow. Hmm..

Going to sleep now!! Cheers! :D

No comments: