Saturday, June 07, 2008

Oh my gosh.. Prince Caspian died?

Well, today's been a pretty slacky day. Don't really have to worry this few days. Studies have been out of my mind of late which is good and bad. Played alot of stuff today but if you want to put it in a worse way, I wasted today.

Anyway in the evening went to watch Prince Caspian with Jerome. My gosh.. Tiong Baruh is so crowded now. Even the queue for the popcorn is so so long! Worst part is the guy gave me much lesser popcorn as in it's not filled to the brim and it has alot of excess space for more popcorn to be filled. But well, I didn't even finish it so I guess it's better that way so I don't waste food. The movie was very good and no Prince Caspian did not die. XOXO And I want to thank Jerome Chua for reminding me of her AGAIN. After watching I agree with what Alden said about the plot being better in the first movie but the action being better in the sequel. Alden if you seriously want to go to Narnia, find me. The movie was pretty long. Like around 2 hours plus. Oh and this 2 woman who sat in the same row as me laughed at me cause I totally lost my way trying to find the seat after going toilet halfway through. Too bad didn't get to play soccer downstairs today.

The show really has alot of hidden meanings which is kind of cool since I guess most Christians will be able to see them and be reminded that there is a God up there watching over us. Don't know why but I'm not say excited about going church tomorrow but neither am I dreading it. I seriously want to rekindle my fire for God so pray for me yea?

Anyway it's been a really long time since I went out with Jerome the last being a few months back? Hah. Ok anyway this is the longest time that I've ever liked a girl. Umm it's been approximately around 2 years plus. I know I know, nothing compared to Alex but yea. Haha.

I want to look back at my life and say I've been there for my friends and my family so I shall TRY to be a better person. Lol. I know I've not been really perfect with the messing, the daoing for no reason (SORRY ALDEN), the negative influence I produce and much much more. Yeap, it's not going to be easy to change but I'll try.

Anyway took this quiz.



LIKE DUH

No comments: