Thursday, June 05, 2008

Good Day

I should start putting a title for each post to make it look cooler.

Morning was Business Law test which I'm happy to say was much easier than anticipated. Could really feel God blessing me as I was doing it. So yeah, all in all the test was pretty easy. Oh yea. For the past few days my dad's been fetching me to school and really caught up with him alot. I really hope that he changes for the better. Well for starters I pray for him almost every night.

Anyway after test went to meet the LMS group for some project thing. Had lunch before that at Canteen 1 with some of them. Got some photos of the meeting.

Ok.. I don't really know how to organise the photographs but I just realised my hair really looks THAT emo. I always thought it wasn't that emo. Anyway, thats Ding Chun, Lina, Mei and Serene. Ding Chun is like I don't know how to explain. Lina is like the backbone of the group. She really helps us alot. Mei is the girl who always asks me to wear her skirt for some skit thing and Serene is the female version of a Pai Kia! Haha. Anyway, we went with Serene to go get her contacts before she left for the US and bussed back together since she stays somewhere on my way home. Chatted quite abit and really got to know her more. She's a really nice person.

Anyway went to Anfield after that. New people came. It was quite fun today. I scored this free kick. Ok, not really free kick but you know when the match starts you can try to shoot the ball in. So I tried to shoot. Did the curling kind of shot and it went in. It was super nice to me. LOL. I can still remember what it was like. Azan thought I was going to ram so he ran and jumped in a path but after he jumped I shot the ball and Mok totally moved away from the ball. This time round I could see the curl myself which meant that it curled more than usual when I practice cause when I practice I can't see the curl but I know it curls. Ok I think the curl caused Mok to move away. And I think I realised my position already. I realised my dribbling has deproved from last time. However, my passing and shooting have improved quite alot from last time. (From my point of view, I know some may not think those areas have improved but I feel that) So for now I think centre midfield, attacking midfield and support striker would suit me. I can still play on the wings which is what I enjoy but I don't play effectively there anymore. Oh anyway, that match ended in less than 30 seconds I think. Cause after that Yong Soo almost immediately scored and we won. LOL. The worse part was that the opposing team was supposed to start but Yong Soo ask if we can start then they allowed. So I took that shot. HAHAHAHAHA!

Oops, haven't done quiet time yet but I'll do it for sure later! See you guys soon!

No comments: