Thursday, June 26, 2008

So close.. and still so far.

Today I got back 2 more papers. For Macroeconomics I got 76/100 and for Business Law I got 76/100 too! Really thank God for it cause I studied super last minute. Anyway my class is a sick bunch. Some of them really act like they don't study but do super well. Haha. Anyway with such grades I'm like below average in my class and yea.. That's really pathetic. Gonna study hard from now on! No more slacking. Anyway I've stopped bringing my mouse to school so I can't play Dota. It's sort of a double edged sword since I can't play after school also which could be a good thing so I can go home straight away.

Well, today was quite a long day. From 9am till 4pm. Thankfully I survived especially with not doing every single tutorial homework.. Haha. Kind of a lazy bum right now. Yea now on to the best part of the day. Jerome.. So he came up in the evening.

UMM.. I'm better than him on soccer on the PS3!! Real life soccer, a whole different story. Yea, kind of talking to him about the past brings lot of great memories back. However, I won't get to experience such memories again. Talked about stuff which was quite worth talking about. (To me la I don't know if to him it's junk or what XOXO) Ahh.. you know that song you played on the computer really reminds me of the good old days.

Yea furniture's coming on Saturday. I guess that means no more overseas education. I'm kind of regretting not signing up for it though. It's really a good opportunity. So I go an E-mail from Alex (Not Alexander Benedict Yan) to comfirm if I'm going overseas or not. I really feel like saying yes though! I'm guessing most of you know him but if you haven't he's sort of the middle man. Argh!! So much stuff to clear out. I'll put pictures of my new room once it's ready!

Some people change...

No comments: