Monday, June 23, 2008

OUCH!

Well, it's back to school for me today. Loads of stuff to clear up. Thank God lessons weren't taxing today. Had business management which was pretty slacky followed by POA lecture. Didn't even on my laptop during lecture! However, that doesn't mean I listened the entire way through. Haha. It's really hard for me to just fully pay attention during lecture. And I just have so much to catch up on!

Lunched with Alex, Leroy and some other guy. Ate at the Atrium. The stupid black pepper noodles made me perspire like CRAP man!! Never going to eat it again. Didn't go for LMS project.. Didn't really feel like it. But I stopped at Dover and I nearly went back to school since I crossed the road and waited for 74 but since it took quite awhile to come I just went straight home. Felt really bad. There's this person in my group called Serene. She called to look for the group but I went home first and said something cropped up at home. Then after that I smsed all the group people that I wasn't able to make it. Then she said that I sounded sad just now on the phone and told me to cheer up. Oh my goodness I felt super super bad man.. I'm never going to do such a thing today.

Oh man, God bless me with discipline please? I seriously need it! Went down to play soccer with Jerome and Eugene. It was very fun playing with them. And I found a depression near my shin area. I'm guessing it came from one of the previous soccer competitions where I got kicked real bad. As in you can see that there's a depression there if you look closely. OUCH! And it's really very painful. Pray for me yea?

Yea.. My walk with God hasn't exactly been good. I mean God is not the number 1 priority in my life and that's bad! I really have to get my priorities right! Well, my cell leader is getting married soon and so the cell group planned a performance and I'll most probably be playing the guitar. Gotta start practicing again. The last time I seriously practiced on the guitar was like last year..

Just watched 50 first dates! It's a really nice show. HAHA! I don't know why but I'm into the romance genre now. See ya!

No comments: