Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chalet!

Well, chalet wasn't as bad as expected though it could have been more fun. Well, basically the chalet was slack slack and more slack. The first day had an impromptu barbecue which was really quite impromptu because Sophia brought food and charcoal over. Anyway, I always feel sick during chalets and I have no idea why. Thankfully felt much better in the end. Well, ended up watching the Holland v Italy match at McDonald's. Holland won 3-0! Too bad Van Persie is really not as good as before all else it would be much nicer supporting Holland. Well, went back to the chalet to sleep after that. Slept on a sleeping bag and it's really quite comfortable.

The second day was basically waking up late and playing pool. Didn't lose a single match in pool today out of 5 or 6 I think. Something feels wrong with my eye like I'm cock eye or something. Anyway had lunch at Pasta Mania before that. The chalet seriously burnt a hole in my wallet. Spent quite alot there. Decided to come home early from chalet. The worst part is Alden, Leroy, Joel and Heng Guang left also! They're at my house right now sleeping waiting for the Spain v Russia match to start while I'm just slacking on my bed. Lol. Oh yea, before that went down to play soccer with them and Jerome and got Leroy filmed this for me and it's called Bend it like Lincoln. Lol! Enjoy.



*EDIT*
It's not really a curl more of a dipping kind of thing.

I'll post some chalet photos later on too!

No comments: