Monday, June 30, 2008

Migraine...

Ok, after much research I have came to the conclusion that all this bad headaches I've been getting is

Migraine!

It's quite cool researching on it. They say that before one reaches the pain phase of migraine, one may see auras which to me is the bright lights! And they say that a few days before having migraine, you might get pain on your neck or something like that. Hope I don't get it again though. It's damn pain.

Ok, anyway school today. Had Business Management presentation.. Glad I'm done with it already. Hmm.. Lecture was unproductive as usual and it's really hard for me to concentrate. Anyway I've just installed Warcraft on my laptop so it's going to be even more distracting for me. Lunched with class. My class ain't that bad after all I feel. If I get to know them better they aren't as bad as I think they are. POA tutorial was quite cool for me. Learnt a fair bit from there thankfully. Went with Mr Andre for my test after that which I might fail.. Really told him my current situation about POA and I'm going to meet him next week for some discussion thing. Nice teacher I suppose. He was from Fairfield too!

Went down for soccer with Jerome after that. Played with the youngsters! It was great just playing soccer again. But I definitely won't be able to play my best cause of my leg injury. Hopefully it heals soon. Went to see the doctor after that regarding my migraine, leg injury and skin problem. LOL!!

Alright, I'm screwed for DSS tomorrow. Haven't done my work yet.. See ya!

No comments: